Sivas Nuri Demirag Airport is 25 kilometers to the city center and it is located at the northwest of the city. With its size of 3 thousand 811 meters to 45 meters, the 01/19 runway of the airport is our country’s second longest runway after Sanliurfa Airport. Put to service in 2010, the new terminal building has a capacity of 3 million passengers annually.
With its original architectural design, it is a modern 22 thousand square meters big facility. Situated on an area of one thousand and 550 square meters, the powerhouse serves a heat and power station. Air traffic is controlled safe and efficiently, while ground services such as representation, passenger traffic, ramp, aircraft line maintenance, flight operations, transportation, surveillance and supervision, catering and aircraft private security are as well offered in the airport.
The purpose of turning it into an aircraft field. The level field was built as big as one thousand meters to one thousand and 300 meters. An example of this was in Amsterdam, where Europe’s most modem airport was located in at the time. Turkish Aeronautical Association placed orders for 10 training aircraft and 65 gliders in years 1937 and 1938. The first local Turkish aircraft made in Istanbul factories flied to Divrigi -Nuri Demirag’s birthplace- in August 1941.
Believing that such displays that also give excitement to the public are advantageous, Nuri Demirag wanted to give people faith and show them that we can fly with our own aircraft by flying a fleet of 12 aircraft in September on a route that included Bursa, Kutahya, Eskisehir, Ankara, Konya, Adana, Elazig and Malatya cities…
Nu. D. 38 type passenger aircraft is entirely made by Turkish engineers and workers. The six-passenger capacity aircraft has double flight controller, while it is able to fly 325 kilometers per hour and continue for one thousand kilometers.
Capital of the World`s Richest Country
In the shade of this fly of the Arabian world and the capital city of Qatar that is at the upper end of the Arabian Peninsula, Doha houses more than half of Qatar’s population,
The name of the city means ‘the big tree’ in Arabian language, which was an insignificant town until the mid of 19th century and then became the capital city under the name Al-Bida.
Damaged seriously due to the battle
Bahrain in 1825, the city was ruled by the Ottoman between changes the cities cultural features.
With the reformation of Doha Gulf and rapid economic development, the city made great progress regarding international banking, sports and tourism activities. Sweeping around the Doha Gulf, Al-Corniche is the attraction center of the city. By walking or by car, you can enjoy the magnificent view and observe the grandeur high towers in the city.